Commuting between Office and Home - A tiring drive

These days lots of construction of flyovers and Delhi Metro is going on in the way between my office and home. I usually take the route through ring road to commute between my office and home which is well known to me, but yesterday evening while returning from office I took some other unknown route for trying to see if it takes less time and has less traffic. To my surprise, it included some roads with bad conditions and also took more time to reach home and I had to ask the route to my destination (home) from the passer byes. It nearly takes 1.30 hrs to reach to my home in evening, but yesterday that route took me more than 2 hrs to reach my home and I was very tired.

So, I have decided that I will always go with known route and not experiment much with other routes even if some traffic is there on my normal route.

All in all, Yesterday's commute to home was a bad experience for me.

Comments

Popular Posts